Hello
I want to know what is the relation between ServerLimit and MaxRequestWorkers?
I have read about them on the apache website, but still I don't know are these
two equal or one should be greater than the other? If yes, by how much
approximately and why?

Also, I want to count the connections with netstat command and compare them
with the ServerLimit. I guess ServerLimit is the one that should be monitored.
When I check "netstat -plan | grep :443", I see all connections states. Some
are not part of the ServerLimit, e.g  TIME_WAIT and CLOSE_WAIT. But, I don't
know which one should I count exactly. Only ESTABLISHED?

I appreciate any comment for making that clear.

Regards,
Mahmood