Thank you Jim, I think this might be overdue need.

Time permitting, I'll try to create a small write up within next couple of weeks based on my experience. Will you be ok to use it as your starting point?

Problem with documenting in the API format is it does get locked up as soon as you publish it and I really don't know how frequently these pieces change.

Regards,

Niranjan