Good morning,

Thanks for your excellent tip last night.
We have some significant turn around from an investigation perspective.

We’ve done some additional testing this morning and had a surprising
result. Does this provide any hints to the cause?

Firefox 60 MB:                   bad gateway

Firefox 147 MB:                bad gateway

Chrome 60 MB:                 success!

Chrome 147 MB:              bad gateway

IE 11 60 MB:                       bad gateway

IE 11 147 MB:                    bad gateway

 My client said that we’re bound to using IE 11 for this project, although
Chrome was identified as a acceptable alternative.

For now we can ignore his comment for troubleshooting.

Is it a bug, or limitation, or work as designed?
Or something we can tune (like browser or network infrastructure?) ?
Is it caused by timing?

Please advise.
Eric