From: eric tse <hfe...@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 October 2020 18:15
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Bad Gateway with large file upload [EXT]

Hi community,

Thank you for your valuable hint again.

Can we tune something from chrome?
that can make chrome 147MB test works?

Or we need to tune our network infrastructure?
For now, I haven't been able to google anything yet.

Thanks and regards,
Eric

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 11:10 AM eric tse
<hfe...@gmail.com<mailto:hfe...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Good morning,

Thanks for your excellent tip last night.
We have some significant turn around from an investigation perspective.

We’ve done some additional testing this morning and had a surprising result.
Does this provide any hints to the cause?

Firefox 60 MB:                   bad gateway
Firefox 147 MB:                bad gateway

Chrome 60 MB:                 success!
Chrome 147 MB:              bad gateway

IE 11 60 MB:                       bad gateway
IE 11 147 MB:                    bad gateway

 My client said that we’re bound to using IE 11 for this project, although
Chrome was identified as a acceptable alternative.
For now we can ignore his comment for troubleshooting.

Is it a bug, or limitation, or work as designed?
Or something we can tune (like browser or network infrastructure?) ?
Is it caused by timing?

Please advise.
Eric

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 4:00 AM @lbutlr
<krem...@kreme.com<mailto:krem...@kreme.com>> wrote:
On 28 Oct 2020, at 18:05, eric tse <hfe...@gmail.com<mailto:hfe...@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> We’re are getting a Bad Gateway error returned when trying to upload large
> files through an IE browser to our webserver.

Have you tried with a currently supported browser?

IE is on death watch.

--
If I were you boys, I wouldn't talk or even think about women.
        'T'ain't good for your health.