On Sat, Jun 10, 2023 at 12:22 PM Ravi Chandra <r...@zensys.com> wrote:

> Please find the log file for the Process Monitor.
>
>  Thanks for sharing Procmon trace details, Ravi. It is showing following
which means the a/c under which you are launching this httpd service
doesn't have read access.

Process Name PID Operation Path Result Detail
httpd.exe 16008 CreateFile \\10.12.30.50\COMTRACK01\ ACCESS DENIED Desired
Access: Read Attributes, Synchronize, Disposition: Open, Options:
Synchronous IO Non-Alert, Non-Directory File, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode:
Read, Write, AllocationSize: n/a

Please provide read access to that a/c for \\10.12.30.50\COMTRACK01\
location and try again.

Warm Regards,