Well, with ipv6 there is no need to NAT anymore, you have plenty of addresses
to chooce from.
Your hosts wil have two addresses, 1 for ipv4 (10.0.10.x) and one for ipv6
2001:a:b::x
routing to ipv6 land will be done using the 2001:a:b::x and routing to ipv4
land will be done by the 10.0.10.x addresses and NAT on your router.

The two will operate side by side, the only place where they mix is on your
linux router where they are routed over a tunnel.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
@