Good stuff, Weston.

Obviously Isis is under constant and heavy development at the moment, so if
you find a gap or have a query, do ask here.

Also, if you aren't aware of it, do check out Estatio [1], which is the app
that Jeroen (one of the other Isis committers) and I are currently
building.  It might provide some hints and have some hidden "gems" for you.

Cheers
Dan

[1] github.com/estatio/estatio