Many thanks, Dan.

I didn't notice it!

As per the code in "asInputHtml(ToDoItem toDoItem)" seems that instead of using
something like OGNL or SpEL the developer must explicitly add the referenced
properties, isn't it?

Seems that the links to the doc example [1], html example [2], and the
generated doc example [3] are broken.

[1]
https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-domainservice-docx/blob/master/src/test/resources/com/danhaywood/isis/domainservice/docx/TypicalDocument.docx?raw=true
[2]