Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the audit addon to my project and have followed the
"How to Configure/Use" section on the addon page [1]. So far I was able to get
the addon to record all changes to the IsisAuditEntry table, but the web
interface part is missing.

The documentation seems quite simple: just add the dependency and then specify
the two values for the properties
isis.services.ServicesInstallerFromAnnotation.packagePrefix and isis.services.
I've done this, but I still don't have the audit info on the object pages. Have
I don't something wrong?

I noticed on the addon's video that there are some code being copied and
pasted. Is this what I'm missing? I don't see it in the docs.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Nobby
?
[1] https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-module-audit

Nobby Knox
Senior Developer

[http://static.ecntelecoms.za.net/images/ecn-logo.png]

Unit 10 Growthpoint Business Park
2 Tonnetti Street, Midrand, 1685
Office: +27 10 590 6843
Cell: +27 82 459 1604

no...@ecn.co.za
www.ecn.co.za<http://www.ecn.co.za/>

 This email is sent subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the ECN
Email
Disclaimer<http://www.nashuacommunications.com/disclaimer-and-confidentiality-note/>

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it.
If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware.