I am trying to build the today but I am getting this error
18:40:20,299  [Datastore            Thread-12  ERROR]  Error thrown executing
CREATE TABLE isissettings."UserSetting"
(
    "key" NVARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    "user" NVARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
    "description" NVARCHAR(254) NULL,
    "type" NVARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
    "valueRaw" NVARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT "UserSetting_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("key","user")
) : object name already exists: UserSetting in statement [CREATE TABLE
isissettings."UserSetting"
(
    "key" NVARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    "user" NVARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
    "description" NVARCHAR(254) NULL,
    "type" NVARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
    "valueRaw" NVARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT "UserSetting_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("key","user")
)]
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: object name already exists: UserSetting in
statement [CREATE TABLE isissettings."UserSetting"
(
    "key" NVARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    "user" NVARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
    "description" NVARCHAR(254) NULL,
    "type" NVARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
    "valueRaw" NVARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT "UserSetting_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("key","user")
)]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)

I did not make any changes. I am using 1.9.0-snapshot.
Rgds
James Agada
Chief Technology Officer

[cid:03079D33-D6EF-43C4-BC68-409961ED49D7][cid:0A85BA30-39DD-4C9D-AF4D-6ECD6761CB96]

This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and priviledged. if you
have received it in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender. Do
not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use it. The information contained
therein is for the address only, if you reply on it, its at your own risk.
Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error free, the message and any
attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or
ammended. Computer warehouse group and its divisions do not accept liability
for damage caused by this email or any attachment. The message you tried to
print is protected with Information Rights Management. You don't have the
necessary user rights to print the message.