Hi,

is Isis capable of supporting the simple domain model as described in
section 1.25.1 of the RO spec?

I ask because of Richard Pawson's answer to my question on github:

https://github.com/SpiroLibraries/Spiro.Modern/issues/2

> I'm afraid this is not going to be straightforward. Either Isis needs
> to support the 'simple' domain model (my strong preference!), or Spiro
> needs to be extended to work with the formal model (a lot of change -
> and, inherently, much more complex than working with the simple
> approach). I have suggested to Dan that in the next version of the RO
> spec that the Simple domain model should be mandatory and the formal
> one an optional extra.

If there is no built-in support, I would be interested in an estimate of
how much effort would be needed to implement that functionality.

Thanks

Kambiz