Hi,

I'm sure this has been described before, but could someone point me to
some instructions on how to have the output from a service sent back to
the user as a file? (markmail is good, but I'm struggling with what to
search for!)

For example, I want the results of "printToLatex(Report report)" to be
sent back the the user as a LaTeX file with a name derived from
report.getName().
My method signature right now is "String printToLatex(Report report)".

How does this differ from the service action "printToHtml(Report report)"
which should return only the resulting HTML to the browser? Is that
possible?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

--