I've added the project to github on [1]. Sorry - I've not put much effort
into consolidating the menu/service actions, most of them are visible even
when not appropriate.

I've implemented the "convert and send as file" as a service at [2].

For convenience, I've created a fixture script.
After loading the fixture, go to "Reports" and use "Find First" to get a
report[3], then choose "Print as Html" - which fails with the exception.
"Print As Latex" just returns a String.

FYI, ultimately I'd like to install an editor (probably epiceditor[5]) to
use a rich markup for the "Description" field of a project[4]. That's
where I was trying to insert the @Html annotation.

Next steps are to insert transformers (like XSLT) into the ReportPrinters
to run-time select which properties of the Project to include in the
Report, but first I want to get the current ideas actually working.

Regards,
Kevin

On Mon, November 23, 2015 23:58, Dan Haywood wrote:
> OK, thanks for that Martin.  Makes me wonder why it works in other
> circumstances, though.
>
> Kevin... could you mail (the relevant bits of) the action.... any
> annotations, is it on a menu service, or a contribution service, or a
> domain entity or view model or mixin?  Would like to try to reproduce the
>  issue first (even though I'm sure the fix will probably be to do what
> Martin has suggested....)

[1] https://github.com/kev-m/isis-project-printer
[2]
https://github.com/kev-m/isis-project-printer/blob/master/app/src/main/java/com/cosylab/reports/Html.java