Hi,

Tellmegen was using 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT last time I worked on it.
The menus are loaded from the .po files. The content of the pages is
custom, so it is using Wicket's .properties.xml.

The history of
https://github.com/apache/isis/commits/master/core/viewer-wicket-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/isis/viewer/wicket/viewer/services/LocaleProviderWicket.java
doesn't show in which version it has been introduced and improved.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov