Sorry, attachments are stripped in the mailing lists...

The problem that I see is that "/*PoReader*//*.class*/" use the function "*/private String translate(/**/ /**/ final String context, final String msgId, final ContextAndMsgId.Type type)/*" and get "/*LocaleProviderWicket*/", and the "/*LocaleProviderWicket*/" get "/*RequestCycle.get().getRequest().getLocale()*/"....

Could I register custom LocaleProvider???

Roberto Lavalle de Juan
CTO - tellmeGen
tlf. +34 650 129 806