Hello,

I would like to add to this topic the following:

Most of the transactions we are testing in these stress tests are not
bound in ACTIONS, but just plain reads or default transactions using
Apache ISIS wicket viewer defaults. I don't see any place where I could
define semantics for default read or write transactions not bound into
ACTION methods. Is there any place I should look into for that?

Cesar.