Hi,

I believe it was mentioned once in another thread that selecting text (and so copying) from a disabled field doesn't work in Firefox on Windows. Since a week or two it's not possible on a lot of Chrome installations of our users either, probably due to a Chrome update. This really is a big problem for our users because we share a lot of configuration data for internet access and telephony services and copying data makes sure they don't make mistakes while configuring their systems.

Would it be a problem to use the read only attribute instead of the disabled attribute? That would be an easy fix.

Anybody experiencing the same issue and having a nice solution?

Erik