Hello Andy,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 03:01:20PM +0100, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> > com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.DateTimeNode.unpackDateTime(DateTimeNode.java:169)
> I don't recognize the error (and the line numbers are 0.8.10 so don't
> align with development).
> It looks like a weird dateTime - is there anything odd in the data?

For sure - as most of it was crawled. But the odd parts must have taken one
of these ways:

-Accepted by tdbloader2 when the TDB was initialized

-Accepted by "LOAD <file:/....nt> INTO <>" when the TDB was updated. The
 loaded ntriples file is generated by Jena.

I guess it would be a good idea to look at the end of the dump and check the
corresponding named graph for bad datetimes ?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer