Hi,
Say I s-put a bunch of OWL files in to my Fuseki server in memory, all goes
well. Over time, I may wish to add more, update the files... the usual SOH
stuff.
Is there any mechanism to actually understand how the underlying data us
structured?
For example within the control panel, it would be nice to know at least how
many documents (within the Fuski server) I can do operations on.
Currently I really need to know the data semantics before I can execute my
queries... and unfortunately this is not always the case.
I may have a fuseki server running for a while... I go off and work on
other things then come back to it, I would like to refresh my own memory as
to what is actually in Fuseki.
Is something like this possible?
Thank you very much
Lewis