On 22/01/14 09:29, Rohana Rajapakse wrote:
Hi,

Hi there,

I have a tdb-backed Fuseki installation. I am  inserting data using INSERT
DATA sparql query (also tried reading triple data from a file) without
giving a named-graph uri (with GRAPH keyword),

Did you just use the UI or load the data some other way as well?

the query is executed
without errors and in the query forms of the Fuseki web console I see the
message “*Update succeeded*”, but a select query without giving a
named-graph (with GRAPH <…>) does not show the inserted triples.

Could you try this query please:

SELECT ?s ?s1 ?s2  {
  { ?s ?p ?o }
  UNION
  { GRAPH <urn:x-arq:DefaultGraph> { ?s1 ?p1 ?o1 } }
  UNION
  { GRAPH ?g2 { ?s2 ?p2 ?o2 } }
}

It looks like you are running with default union graph on - maybe it was set globally when the server was started.

        Andy

It all works when I inserted data into a named-graph using the GRAPH<…>

Can someone please let me know what is going on.

I am using Fuseki-1.0.0 with Jena-2.11.0

Here is the TDB config file:

<#service_tdb_all> rdf:type fuseki:Service ;

     rdfs:label                      "TDB Service (RW)" ;

     fuseki:name                     "data" ;

     fuseki:serviceQuery             "query" ;

     fuseki:serviceQuery             "sparql" ;

     fuseki:serviceUpdate            "update" ;

     fuseki:serviceUpload            "upload" ;

     fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore      "data" ;

     # A separate read-only graph store endpoint:

     fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore       "get" ;

     fuseki:dataset           <#tdb_dataset_readwrite> ;

     .

<#tdb_dataset_readwrite> rdf:type      tdb:DatasetTDB ;

     tdb:location "MYTDB" ;

     .

Thanks for any help.

Rohana