On 22/01/14 11:18, Rohana Rajapakse wrote:
Yes it works!

I take you mean ?s1 is set and ?s is not?

If ?s is set, then check the query you were using to access the data.

Can you please tell me what you mean by "running with default union
graph on". I thought we always have a default graph, and if no
named-graph is specified in sparql (update or select) queries, the
operations are performed against the default graph, i.e. triples being
inserted goes in the default graph and select queries return data in all
graphs (including the default graph).

That's right and that's the normal mode of operation. A separate default graph.

How can use change default union graph to off?

It's off unless something sets it on.

The ways that can happen are:

1/ In the dataset assembler:

<#dataset> rdf:type      tdb:DatasetTDB ;
    tdb:location "DB" ;
    tdb:unionDefaultGraph true ;
    .

2/ The server section of the config file:

 ja:context [ ja:cxtName "tdb:unionDefaultGraph" ;  ja:cxtValue true ] ;

3/ the command line or start up script:

--set tdb:unionDefaultGraph=true

What exactly is the uri of the default graph?

The URI <urn:x-arq:DefaultGraph> is a pseudo named graph that accesses the the storage default graph regardless of whether the query default graph is the union of all named graphs.

        Andy

Thanks

Rohana