On 22/01/14 20:52, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
I know it's been discussed before, since I think I was the last one
(or one of the last) to bring it up. :-)

To search the archives, try using Gmane.org.
http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=jena

But the short version, as I understand it, is that Jena JSONLD support
is here:  https://github.com/afs/jena-jsonld

I don't actually know enough about the history and the project
internals to know why it's separate or if there are plans to pull it
into main Jena or not, but there is support there and usable.  We use
it in a couple of our projects and it works fine.

Because I haven't moved it into Jena proper yet :-) You may notice there was a small amount of activity a few days ago - clearing up prior to moving to RIOT. It's just a small matter of finding the time. Then it'll will be in the main build.

The real work is done by https://github.com/jsonld-java/jsonld-java (which only depends on other Apache Licensed dependencies). I was waiting for jsonld-java to go to v0.3 but I'll move the code in depending on v0.2 and switch when they release 0.3.

        Andy

Phil
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM