On 23/07/14 12:13, Amira Sifaoui Ep Ghaddab wrote:
Hi,

I m working with TDB, Tomcat and Fuseki.
I want to store RDF data with TDB.
Tomcat is my server and Fuseki is the sparql endpoint.
I have tried to run Fuseki 1 with Tomcat but I discovred that Fuseki 2 is
the perfect solution : I want to run Fuseki as a web application under
Tomcat .
In this link http://people.apache.org/~andy/fuseki2/, I find the
documentation and the content of Fuseki server.

I've just put an update snapshot build there. This, as was the last one, is not an offical Apache release.

I don't know how to start!!
In configuring Fuseki, you talked about file's configuration but I dont
find any file to configure.
Shoud I use the configuration files in Fuseki1 ??

See the draft documentation in fuseki-layout.md.

Fuseki2 looks for files in $FUSEKI_BASE area.

It is by default /etc/fuseki.  (It's in the log file.)

It will read a Fuseki1-style config.ttl file.

It might be easier to start with the standalone server (there is an init.d script as well), which picks files up from 'currently directory'/run then move the files to the FUSEKI_BASE area for Tomcat.

Do try out the new admin UI (go http://localhost:3030/ if running on port 3030 standalone or http://localhost/fuseki/ if installed into Tomcat as webapp "fuseki").

If anyone has advice and suggestions about Fuseki2 deployment, especially about MSWindows (I don't have expereince of running services on Windows), please do share that.

        Andy

Thanks.