Hi all,

I made the FUSEKI_BASE writable and I configured it successfully.
But when I want to run the Fuseki server I have this error :
com.hp.hpl.jena.assebler.exceptions.AssemblerException:caught: Failed to
open
:D:\Stage_Eurecom\Application\NewWorkspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\Stage_Eurecom\Store\node2id.idn
<mode=rw>
Any help please !!