Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on an university project and my task is to create
mappings between an ontology and several datasources. From what I've
seen jena supports MySQL datasources for OBDA, but I actually want to
map the ontology not only to MySQL but also to Word and Excel files for
example. Could you give me some hints as to where in the documentation I
should start searching or maybe even some code that I could take a look at?

My current idea is to implement a program that would return JSON
(e.g. via SPARQL requests).

Any input or concern is appreciated. :)

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,