From: Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Date: 18/02/2016  6:31 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: SPI DatasetGraph creating Triples/Quads on demand using
  DatasetGraphInMemory

Hi,

I'm not seeing how tapping into the implementation of
DatasetGraphInMemory is going to help (through the details

As well as the DatasetGraphMap approach, one other thought that occurred
to me is to have a dataset (DatasetGraphWrapper) over any DatasetGraph
implementation.

It loads, and clears, the mapped graph on-demand, and passes the find()
call through to the now-setup data.

        Andy