Hello,

First of all, I don't have problem with TDB, so when I load the same file with
TDB service it works, but with in memory service, it doesn't

This is my Fuseki configuration

@prefix :        <#> .
@prefix fuseki:  <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki#> .
@prefix rdf:     <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix ja:      <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#> .
@prefix tdb:     <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#> .

[] rdf:type fuseki:Server ;
    fuseki:services (
 <#serviceInMemoryWithoutReasoner>
    )
.

# TDB
    tdb:DatasetTDB  rdfs:subClassOf  ja:RDFDataset .
    tdb:GraphTDB    rdfs:subClassOf  ja:Model .

[] ja:loadClass "com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.TDB" .

<#datasetServiceInMemoryWithoutReasoner> rdf:type ja:RDFDataset;
.

First of all, I want it to be a in memory service without reasoner.

It works with fuseki apache-jena-fuseki-2.3.1

but when I load my ttl file, which is this simple:

@prefix rs: <http://example.org/rs#>
@prefix  rdf:  <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
@PREFIX rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
@prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>

rs:i1 a rs:c1 .
rs:c1 rdfs:subClassOf rs:c2 .

I get this error:

Result: failed with message "SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token
'<'"

as shown here:

So mainly I need two things please, is my configuraiont for an in memory
without reasoner correct? and how to solve the upload problem ?