Did you take my advice and test it with riot? If so you'll see that file is now legal so it won't be giving you "the same error".

Separately your fuseki configuration is not correct, a service is not the same as a data set.

The thing to do is either copy the relevant example from the documentation pages or use one of the shipped examples as a starting point. For fuseki 1 there are example configs in the root directory of the distribution. For fuseki 2 I think when you first run it in a directory it will create a directory structure including a basic configuration - though I'm not sure about that.

Dave