Agree, the question is whether an RDF can be created out of the data from
multiple data sources and use it for semantic correlation. That would turn
the world round. In my organization,  there are at least a PB of data lying
in disparate sources, untapped because , they are legacy and none knows the
relationships until explored manually. If Jean is not, any suggestions to
manage this? Thanks

Best, Ravion