All,

Just saw this from a google search : www.d2rq.org. Quoting below the
headings from site:

The D2RQ Platform is a system for accessing relational databases as
virtual, read-only RDF graphs. It offers RDF-based access to the content of
relational databases without having to replicate it into an RDF store.
Using D2RQ you can:

   - query a non-RDF database using SPARQL
   <http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/>
   - access the content of the database as Linked Data
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_Data> over the Web
   - create custom dumps of the database in RDF formats for loading into an
   RDF store
   - access information in a non-RDF database using the Apache Jena API
   <http://incubator.apache.org/jena/>

D2RQ is Open Source software and published under the Apache license
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html>. The source code is available
on GitHub <http://github.com/d2rq/d2rq>. You can contact the dev team
through the issue tracker <http://github.com/d2rq/d2rq/issues>.

Kindly advise whether this would suffice my need for finding the
relationships for autojoin between multiple tables in single RDBMS or
multiple instances of RDBMS.

Best regards,

Ravion