Hi Adam,

thanks for your reply.

I'm using 3.1.0, but upgrading shouldn't be a big deal. The question is how to use it. Is passing an authenticator to QueryExecutionFactory.sparqlService enogh? Will the authenticator be used with "SERVICE <url>", in addition to the endpoint sent as first parameter of this method?

If that is the case, it would be fine for my use case, but what if the only endpoint needing authentication is the one mentioned by SERVICE? Can I specify credentials on a per-URL basis somehow? Via Context passed to ServiceAuthenticator?

Marco