Most likely not

You seem to be running into the XY problem a lot (http://xyproblem.info)

You keep asking how to do things with rules for which rules are not really
designed. And from some of your responses it sounds like the problems you’re
trying to solve don’t actually need rules at all.

For example finding the top score for a student would be much more easily done
with a SPARQL query although from what little I have seen of your data model it
looks like it would make it even that quite awkward.  But in general terms
something like the following would work:

PREFIX ex: <http://example.com/ns/>
SELECT ?student (MAX(?score) AS ?topScore)
WHERE
{
  ?student ex:score ?score .
}