I am sorry, in theory I know most of things, but when it come to coding, I
> make mistakes.
>
> I know Literal can be any string or integer value and resources are what we
> used in our ontology (some things).
>
> Object of property FavioriteLeague is a resource : FACup, in this case,
> whose URI is
>

> http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#
> <http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FavioriteLeague>FACup or
> http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#ChampLeague etc
More important, the object of triples with the predicate rdf:type is
either a URI u or a blank node b, i.e.

An RDF triple is basically defined as (old definition, RDF 1.1 is based
on IRIs)

t = U ∪B  x  U  x  U ∪B ∪L

and for rdf:type triples we only have

t = U∪B  x  rdf:type  x  U∪B

with U being the set of URIs, B the set of blank node and L the set of
literals.

By the way, I don't know if "Faviorite" is correct in your language, but
for me it looks like a typo. At least it doesn't look like proper
English - favorite (US) or favourite is how I would write it