I used like this

 *OntProperty favleague=model.getOntProperty(ns+ "FavioriteLeague");*
Then I wrote this rule:

(?x http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#Team) "

 + "( ?x http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FACupGoals  ?goals )" +

        "greaterThan(?goals,30)
         + " ->  (?x  http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FavioriteLeague
http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FACup  )]";
//FACupe is resource in the ontology:

Then
  *inf.listStatements(null,favcat,(RDFNode)null);*

I think the problem is not in typo because I run similar rule for another
data property FavioriteStadium and it also saves in Annotation area.