I am working with Fuseki 2 using the SPARQL Named Graph protocol, and I
wondered if there are practical limits on the number of named graphs in the
graph store?

I know that many people use Jena only with a very small number of distinct
graphs, and I noticed that Fuseki's own user interface really only works
well when the number of named graphs is small (less than a thousand). That
is not a big problem in itself, since I don't need to use that UI, but I'm
more concerned about performance or other limitations when the number of
graphs is much higher; on the order of a million graphs, or a few million.

Can anyone reassure me? Has anyone had problems with large number of named
graphs, and if so, were you able to fix them?

Thanks!

Conal

--
Conal Tuohy