hi

Yes replacing a library is not simple, but I thought I'd still make the
offer. Other advantages... no, it's just a JSON parser.

> You did seem to be asking for a way to get from a triple in a graph to
the line where it was read, and that is not possible. There is no such
association.

why not? the library could provide a way, and retain the association.

Grahame

--
-----
http://www.healthintersections.com.au / grah...@healthintersections.com.au