Hello, this is the query. How can we add high score of another subject like
Mathsscore, I simply add Mathscore after Englishscore, but not working

"SELECT  *  +

                   " WHERE {" + " {"+ "select  (max(?score) as ?highScore)"
+ " { ?student dd:Englishscore ?score" +  "  ?student2 dd:Mathsscore
?score2"
" }" +
"  } " +
        "?student dd:Englishscore ?highScore"   +     " ?student2
dd:Mathsscore ?score2"

          "}";