There is what I suppose to be that file available at:

https://jena.apache.org/tutorials/sparql_data/vc-db-1.rdf

but I discover no reference to it in the document to which you have linked.
Perhaps you can be more specific, or even better, use the link at the top of
that page labelled "Improve this Page" to send a patch request.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library