I used "Improve this Page"  and commented at the beginning of tutorial 5
that the Vcards database used in this tutorial is not provided here or on
the GitHub file for the tutorial. Is that appropriate?      (I am asking
for future reference because I tried it before but I saw that the tThe
email went to d...@jena.apache.org, but I thought as a user I should contact
this email list?)

I am not sure how to be more specific without being confusing,  the problem
is that tutorial 5 that is documented on this link:
http://jena.apache.org/tutorials/rdf_api.html under heading *"Reading
RDF" *says
that the "vc-db-1.rdf" file that is used for this tutorial/exercise and the
subsequent ones is provided, supposedly, with the GitHb file or something
on this link:
https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-core/src-examples/jena/examples/rdf/Tutorial05.java
.
However, this file is not provided in either of the two links.
Does that help? or did I just make it harder for you?

Regards,
Aya