I'm experimenting with Fuseki and the DOAP files of the Apache projects.
I've run a query to return name/license/description about SpamAssassin, and
this is the result

{
  "head": {
    "vars": [ "name" , "license" , "description" ]
  } ,
  "results": {
    "bindings": [
      {
        "name": { "type": "literal" , "xml:lang": "en" , "value": "Apache
SpamAssassin" } ,
        "license": { "type": "uri" , "value":
"http://usefulinc.com/doap/licenses/asl20"; } ,
        "description": { "type": "literal" , "xml:lang": "en" , "value":
"Apache SpamAssassin is an extensible email filter which is used to identify
spam. Using its rule base, it uses a wide range of advanced heuristic and
statistical analysis tests on mail headers and body text to identify \"spam\",
also known as unsolicited bulk email. Once identified, the mail can then be
optionally tagged as spam for later filtering. It provides a command line tool
to perform filtering, a client-server system to filter large volumes of mail,
and Mail::SpamAssassin, a set of Perl modules." }
      }
    ]

and this is the corresponding DOAP file https://spamassassin.apache.org/doap.rdf

I'm a bit confused about the meaning of the URI
<http://usefulinc.com/doap/licenses/asl20>. Does this mean that there used to
be the content of the asl20 license on that URL, and now the link is broken
since there is nothing there? Or does it represent the "subject" of some other
resource in some other graph where I can find more information about that
license (in which case, where do I find said graph)?