> i do not understand the approach to be one which deploys a local sparql
> _endpoint_.
> the posted software (http://linkeddatafragments.org/software/) embeds the
> sparql processor in the application.
> whether the application turns around and acts as a sparql endpoint is a
> separate question.

oh, I didn't expect this. From my understanding, LDF servers are supposed to
return only simple subsets of their data, for example all values for a single
subject "<subject> ?p ?o". So, for more complex queries I don't see how it's
possible to answer the query without downloading huge chunks of the data and
build some local graph.

> [..] one means which they introduce to govern server resource usage is
> response paging, which is also available from a sparql endpoint.

How do I activate this on Jena/Fuseki? Sounds useful to avoid returning too
much data at once.