Another thing that I've noticed with "mvn clean install -Pbootstrap" is that

1- target/ is empty
2- there are some "-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz" files in some modules, but it's confusing
because it's not clear what files are the output of the build process
3- apache-jena/ doesn't have any target/ folder inside or any "-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz"
4- binaries in apache-jena/bin/ don't seem to work, I get the error "Error:
Could not find or load main class riotcmd.riot"

The only way that I can get the CLI tools to work is with "mvn package", which
creates a "-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz" file in apache-jena/ and then I extract this
archive somewhere else.