> Building a ja:RDFDataset is going to build you an in-memory dataset that does
> not fully support > transactions, which I think is why you are getting that
> error. In that second config you are building a bunch of TDB databases and
> then taking views from them to compose an in-memory dataset, which I think is
> probably not what you intend to do.

I think you're right... I don't want to build an in-memory dataset, I just want
to have a single dataset, but instead of having all graphs loaded together, I'd
like to split them into their own folders such as "graph-1/", "graph-2/",
"graph-3/" (each directory containing a TDB2 graph)... such that if I want to
update a graph I can simply remove a directory and replace it with a new one.
Is this possible?