> Actually, no, that won't work. The transactions on TDB will stop it as
> one access path is non-transactional on TDB and the other is transactional.

Is this the reason then why I'm getting "Error 500: Not in a transaction"? For
comparison, I was able to run a RDFDataset with several distinct HDT files as
"ja:graph". On the other hand the same setup did not work for TDB. Does this
mean that only a big RDFDataset (with all graphs together) is supported? It's
not possible to create a dataset with graph-1 and graph-2 living in two
separate locations?