Laura, your use case is not clear enough .

Anyway, *ask for* an action on github to "create new <issue> by <user>" is
done by POSTing the right JSON on the github API URL .
And I don't see much difference between :

   - asking for* an action on github to "create a new issue" , and
   - simply, "create a new issue" on github

In both case the data about the issueis the same .

As a side note, AFAIK , on github the REST API is not in RDF. But if ones
writes a suitable JSON-LD @context , it would be as if the github REST API
is in RDF .

--
Jean-Marc Vanel