I want to replace Jena 2 with Jena 3. When I import it in netbeans, I
include "lib" folder in classpath, lib-src folder in Sources tab but what
to include as Javadoc because there is no doc folder installed with Jena 3
version.

I installed Jena 3 and imported in the project but still give error

Uncompatible source code - package com.hp.hpl.jena.ontology does not exist

However, it does not show the previous error of as(Resource() and
asLiteral()