* code quality w.r.t. variable naming -> poor, but ok. you have to work
on it and know what jComboBox1, jTextArea1, etc. are used for

* (small part of the) data -> still not shown, although mentioned at
least twice that this is needed

* reproducability -> impossible given that data not shown and code
doesn't match the reported error

* your Java + Maven experience level -> not sure

* migrating from Jena 2 to Jena 3 -> read the documentation [1], we did
it in a few minutes thanks to the docs provided by the devs

I also don't see why working on the same code on another machine should
give any error, but again. not enough information, Java version, Maven
yes, no? And so on and so furth...

[1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/migrate_jena2_jena3.html