Hi Andy,

Thanks for the link.

I've tried a couple of things:
  - the prebuilt executables don't have a --sparql argument
  - I can compile jena-fuseki-main as a standalone package with maven with
no errors, but when I run java -jar jena-fuseki-main-3.11.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, I
get 'no main manifest attribute, in jena-fuseki-main-3.11.0-SNAPSHOT.jar',
which surprised me slightly!
  - I doubt this is related, but if I try and compile all packages from the
repo root then jena-elephas seems to consistently fail; I can build
everything else if I use mvn clean install -pl \!jena-elephas -DskipTests

Any tips on what to try next would be appreciated!

Cheers
Chris