On 18/01/2019 18:33, Chris Wood wrote:
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the link.

I've tried a couple of things:
   - the prebuilt executables don't have a --sparql argument

--sparqler

Only Fuseki main supports it.

3.10.0 does support it.

   - I can compile jena-fuseki-main as a standalone package with maven with
no errors, but when I run java -jar jena-fuseki-main-3.11.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, I
get 'no main manifest attribute, in jena-fuseki-main-3.11.0-SNAPSHOT.jar',
which surprised me slightly!

The artifact is "jena-fuseki-server" - that's the "with dependencies" (jar to run.

jena-fuseki-main is only the command line stuff needed. Teh SPARQk engien is in jena-fuseki-core.

   - I doubt this is related, but if I try and compile all packages from the
repo root then jena-elephas seems to consistently fail; I can build
everything else if I use mvn clean install -pl \!jena-elephas -DskipTests

 mvn clean install -Pdev

builds a subset of Jena including Fuseki.

elephas will not build for Java11 due to dependencies that use internal JDK code that is blocked/not available for Java11.

Any tips on what to try next would be appreciated!

Cheers
Chris