Comments inline:

On 29/01/2019, 11:34, "Mikael Pesonen" <mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi> wrote:

    I'm not able to run a basic read-only script without running out of
    memory on the server.

    Consumption goes to 7+gigs (VM 10+ gigs), then system kills Fuseki when
    running out of memory.
    All I'm running is simple sparql query getting few triples of resource.

It's perfectly possible to write a "simple" looking query that is actually
computationally very difficult for a query engine to answer.  Show your query
and ideally also your data, or a subset thereof.

    This is run for about 50k times.

In parallel or in sequence, or some combination thereof i.e. what's the level
of parallelism involved?  Is this a pure read workload or are there writes
happening as well?

    All settings are default, using GSP. Should I set some settings to avoid
    this behaviour?

No idea.  Details matter, if you want help you need to provide as much of a
minimal complete example as is possible

Rob

    --
    Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

    www.lingsoft.fi

    Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and
Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

    Mikael Pesonen
    System Engineer

    e-mail: mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi
    Tel. +358 2 279 3300